Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Sajjad Khan sold this property to Fabien Azoulay & Lauren K Azoulay for $485,000.00 on 2013-07-08.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2013070200700001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2013000302823Document Date: 2013-07-08
Recorded Date: 2013-08-01
Modified Date: 2013-08-01Document Amount: $485,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
3026 MONET DRIVE
SUGARLAND, TX 77479, US
304 MULBERRY STREET, APT. 6K
NEW YORK, NY 10012, US AZOULAY, LAUREN K
304 MULBERRY STREET, APT. 6K
NEW YORK, NY 10012, US
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-07-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-03-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $509,000 to $497,000 on 2013-01-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $523,000 to $509,000 on 2012-11-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $530,000 to $523,000 on 2012-10-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $530,000 on 2012-08-14 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 77 Bleecker Street Corp, 440 Ninth Avenue #1500, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Century Operating Corporation, Jacob Sirotkin, 440 Ninth Avenue #1500, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Jose Ibietatorremendia, 77 Bleecker St #112, Ny, NY 10012
- Officer: Bill Lipschutz, 77 Bleecker St #531, New York City, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Angel Torres,
- 77 Bleecker St #606, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 95.0ft x 200.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 186,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,300.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 186,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,920.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 201,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,580.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.