Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-10-03, Debtor: Brian C Flores, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Subordination (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2014-08-01. Parties: Brian Flores, Citibank View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-07-07, Debtor: Brian C Flores, Secured Party: Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-12-04, Debtor: Brian C Flores, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Vadim Gazarian sold this property to Brian C Flores for $780,000.00 on 2007-03-29. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-03-23, Debtor: Brian C Flores, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-03-13, Debtor: Vadim Gazarian, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-08-12, Debtor: Vadim Gazarian, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 77 Bleecker Street Corp, 440 Ninth Avenue #1500, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Century Operating Corporation, Jacob Sirotkin, 440 Ninth Avenue #1500, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Jose Ibietatorremendia, 77 Bleecker St #112, Ny, NY 10012
- Officer: Bill Lipschutz, 77 Bleecker St #531, New York City, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Angel Torres,
- 77 Bleecker St #209, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 95.0ft x 200.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 186,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,300.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 186,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,920.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 201,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,580.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.