Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-07-16, Debtor: Lauren P Sivan & Richard G Leventhal, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Lauren Sivan & Richard Leventhal sold this property to Alexandre De Cirfontaine & Sibyl De Varagnes for $1,795,000.00 on 2014-06-17. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-04-16, Debtor: Sibyl Chomel De Varagnes & Alexandre De Germay De Cirfontaine, Secured Party: Bank Of America, N.A., Isaoa, Atima, Assignee: View Document
- Lee Payne sold this property to Richard Gary Leventhal & Lauren Paige Sivan for $1,281,000.00 on 2010-10-21. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-10-21, Debtor: Lauren P Sivan & Richard G Leventhal, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-02-12, Debtor: Peter Klein, Secured Party: Metropolitan National Bank Mortgage Company, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Peter Klein sold this property to Lee Payne for $1,635,000.00 on 2008-04-30. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-06-19, Debtor: Lee Payne, Secured Party: A Division Of Merrill Lynch Frist Republic Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-04-02, Debtor: Lee Payne, Secured Party: A Division Of Merrill Lynch First Republic Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-06-08, Debtor: Peter Klein, Secured Party: Metropolitan National Bank Mortgage Company, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-10-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,495,000 to $2,494,995 on 2016-09-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,495,000 on 2016-06-24 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-06-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-03-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,795,000 on 2014-02-06 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 77 Bleecker Street Corp, 440 Ninth Avenue #1500, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Century Operating Corporation, Jacob Sirotkin, 440 Ninth Avenue #1500, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Jose Ibietatorremendia, 77 Bleecker St #112, Ny, NY 10012
- Officer: Bill Lipschutz, 77 Bleecker St #531, New York City, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Angel Torres,
- 77 Bleecker St #102, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 95.0ft x 200.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 186,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,300.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 186,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,920.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 201,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,580.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.