Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mia Campbell & Melody Brynner & Estate Of Jacqueline Thion De La Chaume & Steven Sherman sold this property to M&A Bedford Properties, LLC for $7,350,000.00 on 2013-07-23. View Document
- Sheree A Friedman & Gerald L Friedman sold this property to Jacqueline T Delachaume for $0.00 on 1989-06-08. View Document
- Sheree A Friedman & Gerald L Friedman sold this property to Jacqueline T Delachaume for $0.00 on 1989-06-14. View Document
- Sheree A Friedman was granted Power of Attorney for John A Goodman on 1989-06-14 View Document
- Gerald L Friedman was granted Power of Attorney for John A Goodman on 1989-06-14 View Document
- Cherry Lane Proprtsinc & Gomez Rlty Corp & Cherry Lane Propertsinc Satisfied their Mortgage with Excelsior Svgs Bank & Citizen Svgs Bank on 1989-06-06. View Document
- Sheree Friedman & Gerald L Friedman sold this property to Jacqueline T Dela Chaume for $0.00 on 1989-04-26. View Document
- Desmond Et Ux Fitzgerald Satisfied their Mortgage with Independence Savingsbk on 1983-10-06. View Document
- Muffy Fitzgerald was granted Power of Attorney for Desmond Fitzgerald on 1983-09-06 View Document
- Muffy Fitzgerald & Desmond Fitzgerald sold this property to Sheree A. Friedman & Gerald L. Friedman for $0.00 on 1983-09-01. View Document
- Inc Cherry Lane Propert. sold this property to Muffy Fitzgerald & Desmond Fitzgerald for $0.00 on 1982-07-28. View Document
- Muffy Fitzgerald & Desmond Fitzgerald took a mortgage for $0.00 from Independence Savingsbk on 1981-09-16. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-09-01. Parties: Muffy Fitzgerald & Victor H Iii Tinucci & Desmond Fitzgerald & Cherry Lane Properties View Document
- Cherry Lane Properties sold this property to Desmond Fitzgerald & Muffy Fitzberald for $0.00 on 1981-09-01. View Document
- Release dated 1981-09-01 between Dean Factors Corp and Cherry Lane Properties View Document
- On 1981-09-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Excelsior Empire Svbk & Empire Savings Bank & Excelsior Sv Bk Fka to Dean Factors Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1981-09-01 between Cherry Lane Holdingcorp and Cherry Lane Properties View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-08-21. Parties: Title Guarantee Co View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-12-10 between Cherry Lane Properties and Empire Savings Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- Listing price was changed from $6,900,000 to $7,350,000 on 2013-08-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-08-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-05-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $6,900,000 on 2013-05-01 View Listing
- 77 Bedford St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.33ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,731.21 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,179.21 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 9,345.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,793.6 sq. ft.
- One Family Dwellings
- City Residence One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.