Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- William Eisenbeis As Trustee & William Isenbeis Revocable Trust was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of The Bank Building on 2015-12-30 View Document
- Candida N Smith sold this property to William Eisenbeis for $5,400,000.00 on 2015-12-30. View Document
- Candida N Smith was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Bank Building on 2013-07-12 View Document
- Concept New York LLC sold this property to Candida N Smith for $6,400,000.00 on 2013-07-12. View Document
- Concept New York LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Bank Building Condominium on 2005-02-24 View Document
- 14Th Street Development LLC sold this property to Concept New York LLC for $4,734,862.50 on 2005-02-24. View Document
- On 2002-08-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Flushing Savings Bank, FSB to Flushing Preferred Funding Corp. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-07-03, Debtor: 14Th Street Development LLC, Secured Party: Flushing Savings Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- On 2003-04-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Flushing Preferred Funding Corp. to Flushing Savings Bank, FSB. View Document
- On 2002-09-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fsb Flushing Savings Bank to Washington Mutual Bank Fa. View Document
- Mortgage Spreader Agreement (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-04-22. Parties: 14Th Street Development LLC, Fsb Flushing Savings Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-11-17 between 14Th Street Development LLC and Inc. Lehman Brothers Holdings View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 20, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: The Bank Buiding, 300 W 14Th St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Maxwell - Kates Inc, Peter Pretsfelder, 9 E 38Th St #6TH, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Beau Buffier, 300 W 14Th St #503, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Roy Astrachan, 300 W 14Th St #503, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Petr Musinsky,
- 77 8th Ave #501, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 77.46ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- MANUFACTURERS HANOVER TRUST COMPANY
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 46,630.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,962.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,476.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,808.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,349.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,681.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.