Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-05-06, Debtor: Susanna J Gray, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank, NA S/B/M TO WACHOVIA BANK, NA, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-04-25, Debtor: Susanna J Gray, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2016-04-20. Parties: Susanna J Gray, Wachovia Mortgage, FSB, N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2016-04-06, Debtor: Joyce Pedretti, Secured Party: Pnc Mortgage, A Division Of Pnc Bank, N.A., Assignee: View Document
- Susanna J Gray sold this property to Joyce Pedretti for $865,000.00 on 2016-03-22. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-04-17, Debtor: Susanna Gray, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-04-09, Debtor: Susanna J Gray, Secured Party: Wachovia Mortgage, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Joseph Rota sold this property to Susanna J Gray for $595,000.00 on 2006-11-28. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-10-11, Debtor: Susanna Gray, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-03-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-02-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $929,000 to $899,000 on 2015-11-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $929,000 on 2015-09-16 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Vermeer Owners Inc C/O Orsid Realty Corp, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Orsid Realty Corp, Neil Davidowitz, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Jean Lerman, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: John Devall, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Semir Nikovic,
- 77 7th Ave #6J, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 206.5ft x 150.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 155,388.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -216,474.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 154,872.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -216,991.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 167,778.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -204,085.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.