Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,295 to $3,500 on 2016-08-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-08-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,500 on 2016-07-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-02-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,150 to $3,295 on 2014-07-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,150 on 2014-06-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,300 on 2014-06-12 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 767 Ninth Avenue Llc, 767 9Th Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Sr Group, Sudhakar Rayapudi, 767 9Th Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Sudhakar Rayapudi, 767 9Th Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Sudhakar Rayapudi, 767 9Th Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Carlos Montalvo,
- 767 9th Ave #4N, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,830.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,030.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.