Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-09-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-08-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,695 to $2,595 on 2012-08-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-08-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,795 to $2,695 on 2012-08-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,795 on 2012-08-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-08-09 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 765 9Th Ave Corp, 765 9Th Ave #3, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: 765 9Th Ave Corp, R. Shane Franz, 765 9Th Ave #3, Ny, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Manuela Kattermann, 765 9Th Ave #3, Ny, NY 10019
- Officer: R.Shane Franz, 765 9Th Ave #3, Ny, NY 10019
- Site Manager: R. Shane Franz,
- 765 9th Ave #1E, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,425.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,625.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.