Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Paul H. Humphreys was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-22 View Document
- Paul H Humphreys took a mortgage for $160,000.00 from Dime Svgs Bk Wllmsbgh on 1987-09-22. View Document
- Williamh. Bence & Paul A. Farris sold this property to Paul H. Humphreys for $0.00 on 1987-06-23. View Document
- Paul H. Humphreys was granted Power of Attorney for Donald E. Mahoney on 1987-09-22 View Document
- Paul A. Farris & William H. Bence Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Svgs Bank on 1987-09-10. View Document
- William H. Bence took a mortgage for $65,700.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1986-05-13. View Document
- Star Corner Sponsr Asoc. sold this property to Paul A. Farris & William H. Bence for $0.00 on 1986-05-01. View Document
- Zurich Holding Co. sold this property to Star Corner Sponsorasoc for $0.00 on 1986-05-01. View Document
- Paul A. Farris & William H. Bence was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-05-13 View Document
- Jay T. Farrar & Roderick Fernandez took a mortgage for $46,700.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1986-05-08. View Document
- Star Corner Sponsorasc sold this property to Jay T Farrar & Roderick Fernandez for $0.00 on 1986-04-24. View Document
- Zurich Holding Co sold this property to Star Corner Sponsorasc for $0.00 on 1986-04-24. View Document
- Jay T Farrar & Roderick Fernandez was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-05-08 View Document
- Maps filed 1986-03-31 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-03-31. Parties: Zurich Holding Co View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Star Corner Condominium, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Marbrose Realty, David Ohayon, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Brian Nowakowski, 78 Bedford St #3C, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Thomas Blancato, 78 Bedford St #4A, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Naser Dullovi,
- 76 Bedford St #784B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.35ft x 75.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 13,761.09 sq. ft.
Remaining -801.91 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 27,182.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,619.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.