Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Dorian Hannaway Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-10-09. View Document
- Gail Gordon & Benjamin Iii Gordon & Benjamin J Jr. Gordon was granted Power of Attorney for The Star Corner Condominium on 2005-08-01 View Document
- Benjamin J Iii Gordon & Gail Gordon & Benjamin J Jr. Gordon took a mortgage for $49,900.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-08-01. View Document
- Benjamin J Iii Gordon & Gail Gordon & Benjamin J Jr. Gordon took a mortgage for $439,120.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-08-01. View Document
- Mark Fischle & Karen Stenner sold this property to Benjamin J Iii Gordon & Gail Gordon & Benjamin J Jr. Gordon for $499,000.00 on 2005-08-01. View Document
- Karen Stenner was granted Power of Attorney for Tracy Esq Almazan & Alexia N Garin & Bryan W Esq. Kishner & Ami Esq. Whelan on 2005-07-28 View Document
- Mark Fischle was granted Power of Attorney for Tracy Esq Almazan & Alexia N Garin & Bryan W Esq. Kishner & Ami Esq. Whelan on 2005-07-28 View Document
- Mark Fischle & Karen Stenner Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-08-17. View Document
- Dorian Hannaway took a mortgage for $77,400.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-10-16. View Document
- Nick Tosches was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-05-20 View Document
- Star Corner Sponsorasoc sold this property to Nick Tosches for $0.00 on 1986-05-07. View Document
- Zurich Holding Co. sold this property to Star Corner Sponsr Assoc for $0.00 on 1986-05-07. View Document
- Maps filed 1986-03-31 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-03-31. Parties: Zurich Holding Co View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Star Corner Condominium, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Marbrose Realty, David Ohayon, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Brian Nowakowski, 78 Bedford St #3C, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Thomas Blancato, 78 Bedford St #4A, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Naser Dullovi,
- 76 Bedford St #271B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.35ft x 75.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 13,761.09 sq. ft.
Remaining -801.91 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 27,182.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,619.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.