Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Peter Parpis by Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, INC or 2003-02-11 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $482,000.00 dated 2003-02-11 between Peter Parpis and Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, INC View Document
- Peter Parpis took a mortgage for $111,857.07 from Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, INC on 2003-02-11. View Document
- John Parpis & Peter Parpis Satisfied their Mortgage with Ponce De Leon Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2000-04-24. View Document
- On 2000-03-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Peter Parpis to Inc. Greenpoint Mtge. Funding. View Document
- John Parpis & Peter Parpis sold this property to Peter Parpis for $0.00 on 1999-12-02. View Document
- Peter Parpis took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Inc. Greenpoint Mortgagefunding on 2000-03-20. View Document
- John Parpis & Peter Parpis Satisfied their Mortgage with John Dinos on 1985-09-04. View Document
- John Parpis & Peter Parpis took a mortgage for $225,000.00 from Ponce De Leon Fdrl Etc on 1985-09-04. View Document
- On 1985-01-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from John Dinos to John Dinos & Fanny Dinos. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-12-21 between John Parpis & Peter Parpis and John Dinos View Document
- John Parpis & Peter Parpis took a mortgage for $0.00 from John Dinos on 1975-07-25. View Document
- John Dinos sold this property to John Parpis & Peter Parpis for $0.00 on 1975-07-25. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 23, 2012 and the registration expires Sept. 15, 2013.
- Individual Owner: Peter Parpis, 754 10Th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Peter Parpis,
- 754 10th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 11,287.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,787.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,187.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,687.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.