Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-01-03. Parties: Kamran Hakim Dba Kerman Co. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-01-03. Parties: Borah Goldstein Et Al View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-07-26, Debtor: Sophia H., INC, Secured Party: Gary Cohn/Lisa Pevaroff-Cohn Family 2004 Irrevocab, Assignee: View Document
- Magda Feinstein Satisfied their Mortgage with Mollie Schaffer on 1989-10-11. View Document
- On 1981-10-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Len Allan Propertiesinc to Arthur Allan. View Document
- Kerman Co Dba & Kamran Hakim took a mortgage for $0.00 from Len Allan Propertiesinc on 1981-04-08. View Document
- Len Allan Propertiesinc sold this property to Kerman Co Dba & Kamran Hakim for $0.00 on 1981-04-08. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-02-08 between Len-Allan Propertiesinc and Mollie Schaffer View Document
- Mollie Schaffer was granted Power of Attorney for Irving Gordon on 1979-02-08 View Document
- Sandra Sheres sold this property to Len-Allan Propertiesinc for $0.00 on 1979-02-08. View Document
- Mid-Central Properties sold this property to Sandra Sheres for $0.00 on 1976-05-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1975-09-02 between Ruthley Realty Corp and Mid-Central Properties View Document
- Magda Feuerstein sold this property to Mid-Central Properties for $0.00 on 1973-09-21. View Document
- Magda Feuerstein took a mortgage for $0.00 from Mollie Schaffer on 1973-09-21. View Document
- Ninon Properties Inc sold this property to Magda Feuerstein for $0.00 on 1973-09-21. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Kerman Company, 3 W 57Th St #6TH FL, New York City, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Ely Samuels, 3 W 57Th St #6 FL, New York City, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Karman Hakim, 3 W 57Th St #6TH FL, New York City, NY 10019
- Officer: Ellen Hakim, 3 W 57Th St #7TH FL, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Ely Samuels,
- 751 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,150.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,350.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.