Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2012-04-06. Parties: Kathleen A Mitchell, D.E. Capital Mortgage, LLC, N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Joseph Guiliano & John Down sold this property to Kathleen A Mitchell for $830,000.00 on 2012-02-02. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2012-01-27, Debtor: Kathleen A Mitchell, Secured Party: D.E. Capital Mortgage, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2007-10-04, Debtor: John Down, Secured Party: Countrywide Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2007-09-12. Parties: John Down, Inc. Countrywide Home Loans, Countrywide Bank, FSB View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-08-15, Debtor: John Down, Secured Party: Inc. Countrywide Home Loans, Assignee: View Document
- Listing price was changed from $875,000 to $830,000 on 2012-02-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-02-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2011-12-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $975,000 to $875,000 on 2011-10-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $975,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 22, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Abingdon Court Owners Corp, 3333 New Hyde Park Road #411, New Hyde Park, NY 11042
- Managing Agent: Ditmas Management Corp, Aaron Sirulnick, 3333 New Hyde Park Road #411, New Hyde Park, NY 11042
- Head Officer: Amy Finzi, 3333 New Hyde Park Road #411, New Hyde Park, NY 11042
- Site Manager: Gustavo Aparicio,
- 75 Bank St #2K, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 93.75ft x 150.04ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 52,288.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 48,377.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 30,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 26,489.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 98,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 94,889.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Retail Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.