Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-05-06 between David P. Johnson & Meng Ann Ong and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- David P. Johnson was granted Power of Attorney for Paul Giddins on 2002-05-06 View Document
- Meng Ann Ong was granted Power of Attorney for Paul Giddins on 2002-05-06 View Document
- David P. Johnson & Meng Ann Ong took a mortgage for $8,190.42 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-05-06. View Document
- On 2002-05-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronicregstraton Systems Inc Nominee & Nexstar Financial Corporation to Fa Washington Mutual Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-05-23. Parties: Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. View Document
- David P. Johnson & Meng Ann Ong took a mortgage for $649,000.00 from Nexstar Financial Corporation on 2000-11-29. View Document
- 14Th Street Development, LLC sold this property to David P. Johnson & Meng Ann Ong for $0.00 on 2000-10-16. View Document
- Release dated 2000-11-29 between Lehman Capital & Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. and 14Th Street Development, LLC View Document
- David P. Johnson & Meng Ann Ong was granted Power of Attorney for Bank Building Condominium on 2000-11-29 View Document
- Maps filed 2000-03-13 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-03-13. Parties: Bank Building Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 20, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: The Bank Buiding, 300 W 14Th St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Maxwell - Kates Inc, Peter Pretsfelder, 9 E 38Th St #6TH, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Beau Buffier, 300 W 14Th St #503, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Roy Astrachan, 300 W 14Th St #503, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Petr Musinsky,
- 75 8th Ave #502, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 77.46ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- MANUFACTURERS HANOVER TRUST COMPANY
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 46,630.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,962.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 46,476.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,808.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 50,349.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,681.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.