Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- C & L Management Co sold this property to 744 Ninth Ave. LLC for $0.00 on 2005-04-27. View Document
- Metro United Properties & Brooklyn United Properties, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Larry Levi on 2005-05-26. View Document
- Regina Bienenfeld Satisfied their Mortgage with 744 Ninth Associates on 1994-12-29. View Document
- C & L Management Co took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from 744 Ninth Associates on 1987-05-21. View Document
- 744 Ninth Associates sold this property to C & L Management Co for $0.00 on 1987-05-15. View Document
- On 1986-12-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 744 Ninth Ave Corp to Regina Bienenfeld. View Document
- On 1986-02-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Regina Bienenfeld to 744 Ninth Ave Corp. View Document
- 744 Ninth Associates took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from Regina Bienenfeld on 1985-12-26. View Document
- Regina Bienenfeld sold this property to 744 Ninth Associates for $0.00 on 1985-12-05. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 744 Ninth Avenue Llc, 486 9Th Ave #BOX 2, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Kyung Chun, 486 9Th Ave #BOX 1, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Jung Chun, 486 9Th Ave #BOX 1, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: Kyung Chun, 486 9Th Ave #BOX 1, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: William Pieretty,
- 744 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,710.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,910.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.