Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Estate Of Carool Haley & Bruce Haley sold this property to 200 West 96Th Streetllc. for $0.00 on 1998-01-09. View Document
- Carol Haley & Bruce Haley Satisfied their Mortgage with 200 W. 96Th St. Corp on 1989-09-01. View Document
- Carol Haley was granted Power of Attorney for Bruce L Haley on 1979-06-26 View Document
- Carol Haley & Bruce Haley took a mortgage for $0.00 from 200 West 96Th Street on 1979-06-26. View Document
- 200 West 96Th Street sold this property to Carol Haley & Bruce Haley for $0.00 on 1979-06-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-06-26. Parties: Town West Co View Document
- Certificate Of Reduction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1979-06-26. Parties: Max R Mersch & Reuben Holland & Samuel Becker, Goldwep Realty Corp View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-04-06 between 200 West 96Th Street and Samuel Etal Becker View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1976-01-27 between 200 W 96Th Street and Empire Savings Bank View Document
- Roth Selwyn & Leonard Buckner & Arnold Roth sold this property to 200 W. 96Th Str. Corp. for $0.00 on 1971-12-01. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $0.00 from Holland Reuben & Becker Samuel & Mensch Max R. on 1969-04-03. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp sold this property to Roth Arnold & Roth Selwyn & Buckner Leonard for $0.00 on 1969-04-03. View Document
- Holland Reuben & Becker Samuel & Mensch Max R. sold this property to Goldwep Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1969-04-03. View Document
- 734 Amsterdam Corp. sold this property to Reuben Holland & Becker Samuel & Max R. Mensch for $0.00 on 1967-04-20. View Document
- 734 Amsterdam Corp. took a mortgage for $0.00 from Empire City Savingsban on 1966-01-27. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1966-01-19. Parties: Town West Co. & Empire City Savingsban View Document
- On 1966-01-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Granger Jeffrey & Then Anne M. & Granger David to Empire City Savingsban. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 200 West 96St Llc, 286 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Woodcrest Mgmt Corp., Steven Schneider, 286 Madison Avenue #1706, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Bruce Haley, 286 Madison Avenue #1706, New York, NY 10017
- Shareholder: Bruce Haley, 286 Madison Avenue #1706, New York, NY 10017
- 734 Amsterdam Ave, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.67ft x 89.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 17,348.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,778.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 10.0
Max 23,070.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,500.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.