Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-01-08, Debtor: 62 West 37 Street Realty LLC, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- 62 West 37 Street Realty LLC took a mortgage for $2,500,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2012-12-27. View Document
- 1664 Operating Corp. sold this property to 62 West 37 Street Realty LLC for $6,275,000.00 on 2012-12-27. View Document
- 1664 Operating Corp. granted an easement to Verizon on 2008-09-10. View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-02-14. Parties: 1664 Operating Corp. View Document
- Lloyd Kaufman & Michael Herz sold this property to 1664 Operating Corp. for $4,750,000.00 on 2007-10-25. View Document
- Charlo Buyers Inc & Cole Leasing Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Zita Hirche & Franklin Svgs Bk & Agnes M. C. Storch on 1987-03-17. View Document
- Goldwep Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Charlo Buyers Inc on 1987-02-13. View Document
- Arthur D Leidesdorf sold this property to Lloyd Kaufman & Michael Herz for $0.00 on 1980-08-14. View Document
- Mid-Central Properties sold this property to Arthur D Leidesdorf for $0.00 on 1978-08-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1977-08-31 between Mid-Central Properties and Franklin Svngs Bk Ofn Y View Document
- On 1974-04-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Charlo Buyers Inc to Sea Shops Incorporated. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp sold this property to Mid Central Properties for $0.00 on 1973-09-12. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Charlo Buyers Inc on 1973-09-12. View Document
- Charlo Buyers Inc sold this property to Goldwep Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1973-09-12. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1968-11-21 between Charlo Buyers Inc and Franklin Savings Etal View Document
- Charlo Buyers Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Franklin Savings Etal on 1968-11-08. View Document
- On 1968-11-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Agnes M C Storch & Zita Hirche to Franklin Savings Etal. View Document
- 733 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,902.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,650.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,910.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.