Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Paul Tolchin & Eugene Tolchin sold this property to Harmony Realty Co., LLC for $0.00 on 2007-05-15. View Document
- On 1998-09-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Key Trust Company Trustee to Onbank & Trust Co. & New York State Common Retirement Fund & New York Business Development Corporation. View Document
- On 1991-06-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Business Etc to Key Trust Company. View Document
- On 1991-06-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Paul Tolchin & Eugene Tolchin to New York Business Etc. View Document
- Paul Tolchin & Eugene Tolchin took a mortgage for $499,990.00 from New York City Busineetc on 1991-06-20. View Document
- Harmony Rlty Corp & Harmony Rlty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Lincoln Svgs Bank Bklyn on 1991-06-20. View Document
- Harmony Realty Corp sold this property to Paul Tolchin & Eugene Tolchin for $0.00 on 1988-12-12. View Document
- On 1973-07-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Lincoln Sav Bk Of Bklyn & Lincoln Savings Bankfka to Charlotte Tolchin. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-07-19 between Harmony Realty Corp and Charlotte Tolchin View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 29, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Harmony Realty Co, Llc, 732 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Harmony Realty Co Llc, Eugene Tolchin, 732 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Eugene Tolchin, 732 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Paul Tolchin, 732 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Eugene Tolchin Tolchin, 732 Broadway, N.Y.C., NY 10003
- Shareholder: Paul Tolchin, 732 Broadway, N.Y.C, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Paul Tolchin,
- 732 Broadway, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.0ft x 137.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,662.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 16,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,938.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 21,580.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,918.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.