Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-03-14, Debtor: West 49Th Street LLC, Secured Party: Sovereign Bank, Assignee: View Document
- On 2011-11-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sovereign Bank to National Association Capital One. View Document
- On 2011-10-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fannie Mae to Sovereign Bank. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-01-24. Parties: Fannie Mae View Document
- Monet Fiftieth Realty Corp. granted an easement to Verizon on 2008-09-10. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-05-14. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-05-15. Parties: Nyctl 1998-1 Trust, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-07-29. Parties: City Of New York, Nyctl 1998-1 Trust View Document
- Monet Fiftieth Rltycorp Satisfied their Mortgage with Boxwood Properties Inc on 1989-05-11. View Document
- On 1982-04-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Boxwood Properties to G. K. Dec'D Buchsbaum & Raymond S. Exc. Baron & A. G. Exc. Sternberg. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Monet Fiftieth Realty Corp, 404 West 50 St, New York City, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Macau Invest Prop Mngt, Mike Camenzuli, 828 Ninth Ave #3RD, New York City, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Michael Masucci, 828 Ninth Avenue, Ny, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Declan Swift,
- 729 9th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 24.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 7,296.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,496.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 7,878.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,078.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.