Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nancy Perrotta sold this property to 726 Tenth Avenue, LLC for $0.00 on 2007-07-24. View Document
- Oradot Inc sold this property to Gussie Todaro & Henry Todaro & Nancy Perrotta for $0.00 on 1988-12-28. View Document
- Gussie Todaro & Henry Todaro sold this property to Nancy Perrotta for $0.00 on 1989-06-30. View Document
- H T Sales Co Inc sold this property to Oradot Inc for $0.00 on 1968-07-22. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1968-02-21 between Allan Riley and H T Sales Co Inc View Document
- Allan J Riley sold this property to H T Sales Co Inc for $0.00 on 1968-02-15. View Document
- Lawrence B Karter sold this property to Allan J Riley for $0.00 on 1967-05-02. View Document
- Janice Equities Corp sold this property to Lawrence B Karter for $0.00 on 1966-06-29. View Document
- Janice Equities Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Charles Weiser on 1966-06-29. View Document
- Mervyn Licht sold this property to Janice Equities Corp for $0.00 on 1966-06-29. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 726 Tenth Ave Llc, 16 Totten Court, Marlboro, NJ 07746
- Managing Agent: Tp Rental Services Inc, Anthony Perrotta, 417 W 50 St, Ny, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Nancy Perrotta, 16 Totten Court, Marlboro, NJ 07746
- Officer: Nancy Perrotta, 16 Totten Court, Marlboro, NJ 07746
- Site Manager: Anthony Perrotta,
- 726 10th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.08ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,088.16 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,668.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,052.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,632.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.