Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-03-19. Parties: Charlotte E Druckman, Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC, Federal National Mortgage Assocatioan View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-03-19. Parties: Charlotte E Druckman, North Fork Bank, Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC View Document
- Sylvia Myers sold this property to Sylvia Myers for $0.00 on 2013-08-12. View Document
- Thomas Bress Legacy Trust, Frank Bress,Trustee & Thomas Bress Legacy Trust, Jane B. Arica, Trustee sold this property to Jane B Arica & Frank A Bress for $0.00 on 2011-03-31. View Document
- Thomas Estateof Bress & Frank A. Executor Bress sold this property to Frank A. Trustee Bress & Thomas Trust Brell for $0.00 on 1995-10-16. View Document
- Bedford Commerce Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Modres Company on 1992-08-11. View Document
- Maria C Marinello & Rosebud Management Co & Lannydef Turner & Enviromental Etal Def sold this property to Thomas Bress & Sylvia Myers for $0.00 on 1992-02-11. View Document
- On 1991-04-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Modres Company to M&B Bedford Corp. View Document
- On 1986-12-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Martin L Myers to Sylvia Myers. View Document
- Rosebud Mangemtn Company took a mortgage for $1,022,500.00 from Thomas Bress & Martin L. Myers on 1986-11-06. View Document
- Bedford Commerce Corp & Martin L Myers & Thomas Bress sold this property to Rosebud Management Co for $0.00 on 1986-10-21. View Document
- Bedford Commerce Cp took a mortgage for $227,500.00 from Modres Company on 1986-03-12. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1980-02-27. Parties: James Karen View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-10-17 between Bedford Commerce Corp and James Karen View Document
- On 1973-05-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Robert Decd Ex Horowitz to Hannah M Horowitz. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 72 Bedford St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 44.58ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,416.47 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,932.53 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 10,699.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,649.8 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Converted Dwellings Or Rooming House
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.