Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-08-13, Debtor: Heritage Ii LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-08-13. Parties: New York Community Bank, Heritage Ii LLC View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-07-31, Debtor: Heritage Ii L.L.C., Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,700,000.00 dated 2013-07-08 between Heritage Ii L.L.C. and New York Community Bank View Document
- Heritage Ii L.L.C. took a mortgage for $134,970.84 from New York Community Bank on 2013-07-08. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-11-02, Debtor: L.L.C Heritage Ii, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. 71 8Th Ave. Realty Co. Satisfied their Mortgage with Connecticut National Bank on 1998-06-03. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to New York Community Bank by Heritage 11, LLC or 2004-11-04 View Document
- Heritage 11, LLC took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from New York Community Bank on 2004-11-04. View Document
- Inc. 71 8Th Avenue Realty Co. sold this property to Heritage 11, LLC for $4,000,000.00 on 2004-11-04. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-12-02, Debtor: Heritage 11, LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Esther Ever Rlty Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with 71-8Th Ave Rlty on 1988-10-26. View Document
- 71 8Th Ave. Rlty Co. Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc Esther Evers Realty on 1988-08-23. View Document
- Inc 71 8Th Ave. Rlty Co Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc Esther Evers Realty on 1988-08-23. View Document
- 71 8Th Ave Rlty Co Inc took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from Connecticut Natl Bk on 1988-08-18. View Document
- Esther Evers Rlty Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with 71 8Th Ave Rlty Corp on 1988-06-22. View Document
- On 1978-01-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Esther Evers Realtyinc to Samuel Heller & Esther Evers. View Document
- 71 8Th Ave Realty Coinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Esther Evers Realtyinc on 1977-06-03. View Document
- Esther Evers Realtyinc sold this property to 718Th Ave Realty Coinc for $0.00 on 1977-06-03. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- On 1968-08-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 71 Eighth Ave Realty to Rose Brinn & Ethel Dolgow. View Document
- Inc Esther Evers Realty took a mortgage for $0.00 from 71-8Th Avenue Realty on 1968-02-02. View Document
- 71-8Th Avenue Realty sold this property to Inc Esther Evers Realty for $0.00 on 1968-02-01. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 21, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Heritage Ii Llc, 244 Madison Ave #344, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Heritage Ii Llc, Raymond Levy, 244 Madison Ave #344, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Mathieu Goldenberg, 244 Madison Ave #344, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Raymond Levy, 244 Madison Ave #244, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Raymond Levy,
- 71 8th Ave, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.75ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,858.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -902.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 5,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,610.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,737.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,977.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.