Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Michael Steiner & Phyllis Meshover Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2005-07-11. View Document
- Robert Detiger was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board & 704 Broadway Condominium Board Of Managers on 2005-02-09 View Document
- Steiner, Surviving Tenant, Michael & Meshover, Deceased, Phyllis & Michael Steiner sold this property to Robert Detiger for $3,900,000.00 on 2005-02-09. View Document
- Michael Steiner & Phyllis Meshover took a mortgage for $5,133.15 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1999-04-27. View Document
- On 1999-04-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emigrant Savings Bank to Chase Manhattan Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-04-27 between Michael Steiner & Phyllis Meshover and Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- On 1998-03-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from City & Suburban Federal Savings Bank to Commercial Bank Of New York. View Document
- Release dated 1998-03-12 between Commercial Bank Of New York and Dandy L.L.C. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-03-12. Parties: City & Suburban Federal Savings Bank View Document
- On 1998-02-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- Michael Steiner & Phyllis Meshover was granted Power of Attorney for 704 Broadway Condominium on 1998-02-25 View Document
- Michael Steiner & Phyllis Meshover took a mortgage for $452,250.00 from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company on 1998-02-25. View Document
- Dandy L.L.C. sold this property to Michael Steiner & Phyllis Meshover for $0.00 on 1997-09-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-09-25. Parties: 704 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 1997-09-25 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 704 Broadway Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Walter Thomas, 704 Broadway #5, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Lonnie Wilkofsky, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Lonnie Wilkofsky,
- 704 Broadway #6FL, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 137.65ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -52,538.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 29,685.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -22,853.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,590.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,947.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.