Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-01-27, Debtor: Seven Hundled Holdings LLC, Secured Party: Country Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Seven Hundled Holdings LLC by Country Bank or 2015-12-17 View Document
- Seven Hundled Holdings LLC took a mortgage for $4,500,000.00 from Country Bank on 2015-12-17. View Document
- Msmar, LLC sold this property to Seven Hundled Holdings LLC for $6,000,000.00 on 2015-12-17. View Document
- Chicago Investors Inc. sold this property to Msmar, LLC for $0.00 on 2015-12-17. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2002-05-23. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-11-19. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-05-15. Parties: Nyctl 1998-1 Trust, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-08-10. Parties: City Of New York, Nyctl 1998-1 Trust View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Chicago Investors Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Herzel Nir on 1989-04-14. View Document
- Herzel Nir sold this property to Chicago Investors Inc. for $0.00 on 1983-11-01. View Document
- Chicago Investors Inc. took a mortgage for $185,000.00 from Herzel Nir on 1983-11-14. View Document
- 700 10Th Ave Corp sold this property to Herzel Nir for $0.00 on 1980-12-29. View Document
- Bertha Bogin sold this property to 700 10Th Ave Corp for $0.00 on 1980-12-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Seven Hundled Holdings Llc, 507 W 186Th Street #A4, New Yorkn, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Elliot Sohayegh, PO BOX 20464, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Elliot Sohayegh, 507W 186Th Street #A4, New York, NY 10033
- Site Manager: Alex Fernandez,
- 700 10th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 81.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 9,812.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,062.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,595.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,845.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.