Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-12-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $5,000 on 2015-11-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-11-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-10-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,800 to $2,700 on 2014-09-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-09-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-08-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,800 on 2014-07-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,600 on 2013-08-29 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Dec. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 70 7 Avenue Nyc L.P., 70 7Th Avenue #1A, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Chimin Woon, 70 7Th Avenue #1A, New York, NY 10011
- Head Officer: Chimin Woon, 70 7Th Avenue #1A, New York, NY 10011
- Shareholder: Dan-Lai Lee, 16140 Chester Mill Terr., Silver Spring, MD 20906
- Shareholder: Cheng Liang, 7025 Yellowstone Blvd #25C, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Site Manager: Austin Walters,
- 70 7th Ave #2C, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 16,544.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,874.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,530.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 16,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,830.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.