Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Pauline Adams sold this property to Trust Agreement For Benefit Of Pauline Adams & As Trustee Ira Karasick for $0.00 on 2013-02-11. View Document
- Ira Karasick & Pauline E Adams Satisfied their Mortgage with Actors Federal Credit Union on 2010-07-21. View Document
- Ira Karasick As Trustee For & Pauline E Adams & Zachary And Jesse Klausz took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Actors Federal Credit Union on 2004-01-21. View Document
- Pauline Adams & John Klausz sold this property to Ira Trustee Karasick & Pauline Trustee Adams & Jesse Klausz & Zachary Klausz for $0.00 on 1997-11-20. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1997-06-18. Parties: Harvey M. Stermer, Lend-Mor Corporation View Document
- Pauline Adams & John Klausz Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Mortgage Company Inc. on 1996-07-23. View Document
- Pauline Adams & John Klausz Satisfied their Mortgage with Norstar Mortgage Corporation on 1995-05-16. View Document
- Pauline Elizabeth Adams & Pauline Adams & John Klausz Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1994-07-12. View Document
- Pauline Adams & John Klausz took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company on 1994-06-24. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Cmmsn View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-02-28. Parties: Nasturtium Associates View Document
- Pauline Adams & Pauline E Aka Adams & John Klausz took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1988-12-02. View Document
- On 1988-09-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Lend-Mor Corporation to Federal Hm Ln Mtge Corp. View Document
- On 1988-08-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Residential Fundingcp to Manufacturers &Tdr Tr Co. View Document
- On 1987-09-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Norstar Mtge Corp to Residential Fundg Cp. View Document
- Pauline Adams & John Klausz was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Bd/Mgrs on 1987-08-24 View Document
- Release dated 1987-08-24 between Penco Fabrics Inc & Herman Abbott and Nasturtium Associates View Document
- Pauline Adams & John Klausz took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Norstar Mtge Corp. on 1987-08-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-08-18. Parties: Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- Nasturtium Associates sold this property to Pauline Adams & John Klausz for $0.00 on 1987-07-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-08-04 between Chase Manhattan Bankna and Nasturtium Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1987-05-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-05-06. Parties: Nasturium Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Holtz House Condominium, 7 East 20 St, Nyc, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Diana Degloria, 622 3Rd Avenue #14 FL, New York City, NY 10017
- Head Officer: James Ayoub, 7 East 20 St #10R, Nyc, NY 10003
- Officer: Diana Degloria, 622 3Rd Ave. #14TH F, Nyc, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Jose Riveria,
- 7 E 20th St #5, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 92.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -40,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 23,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 29,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,848.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.