Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Cmmsn View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-02-28. Parties: Nasturtium Associates View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-08-04 between Chase Manhattan Bankna and Nasturtium Associates View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-07-31. Parties: Nasturtium Assocs, Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- On 1987-07-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Penco Fabrics Inc & Herman Abbott to Nasurtium Associates. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-07-22. Parties: Chase Manhattan Bank View Document
- Kurtweill Fdn Musicinc was granted Power of Attorney for Holtz House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-07-22 View Document
- Nasturtium Associates sold this property to Kurt Weill Foundatonetc for $0.00 on 1987-07-02. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-05-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-05-06. Parties: Nasturium Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Holtz House Condominium, 7 East 20 St, Nyc, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Diana Degloria, 622 3Rd Avenue #14 FL, New York City, NY 10017
- Head Officer: James Ayoub, 7 East 20 St #10R, Nyc, NY 10003
- Officer: Diana Degloria, 622 3Rd Ave. #14TH F, Nyc, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Jose Riveria,
- 7 E 20th St #3R, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 92.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -40,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 23,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 29,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,848.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.