Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-06-08, Debtor: Joel Davidson & Carol Krauss, Secured Party: Carol G Epstein & Seymour Epstein, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-09-26, Debtor: Jeannette Weisberg, Secured Party: Key Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-06-16, Debtor: 7 East 14 L.L.C., Secured Party: Atlantic Bank Of Newyork, Assignee: View Document
- Ana Maria Bravo Garcia sold this property to Todd Wagner & Marisa Wagner for $600,000.00 on 2008-03-20. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-01-05, Debtor: Joseph F Nicholson, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-08-08, Debtor: Howard Chezar, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-05-05, Debtor: Mark Allen Edgar, Secured Party: Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-02-18, Debtor: Corrine E Funk & David M Funk, Secured Party: Indymac Mortgage Holdings Inc., Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-11-18, Debtor: Anita Nirenberg, Secured Party: Citibank FSB, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-08-29, Debtor: Evelyn Gonzalez & Carlos E Diaz, Secured Party: Anchor Savings Bank FSB, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Victoria Owners Corp, 7 E 14Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Charles H Greenthal Management, Tony Dasilva, 4 Park Ave #3RDFL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Tony Dasilva, 7 E 14Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Kenneth Salzman, 7 E 14Th St #230, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Jerome Duszka,
- 7 E 14th St #RES, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 308.0ft x 103.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 109,392.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -320,608.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 190,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -239,200.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 206,700.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -223,300.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.