Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2016-07-21, Debtor: Marissa Okazaki, Secured Party: Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- Marissa Okazaki sold this property to Daniel Michael & Vivian C Michael for $500,000.00 on 2016-06-22. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2016-06-17, Debtor: Daniel Michael & Vivian Costandy Michael & Vivian C Michael & Vivian Michael, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-11-04, Debtor: Marissa Okazaki, Secured Party: Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- Rachel Rubens & Jeff Rubens & Beth Rubens sold this property to Marissa Okazaki for $399,000.00 on 2010-11-12. View Document
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-09-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-11-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-10-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $450,000 to $465,000 on 2012-10-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,500 on 2012-10-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $450,000 on 2012-10-03 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Victoria Owners Corp, 7 E 14Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Charles H Greenthal Management, Tony Dasilva, 4 Park Ave #3RDFL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Tony Dasilva, 7 E 14Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Kenneth Salzman, 7 E 14Th St #230, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Jerome Duszka,
- 7 E 14th St #703, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 308.0ft x 103.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 109,392.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -320,608.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 190,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -239,200.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 206,700.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -223,300.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.