Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Vidya Srinivas was granted Power of Attorney for Ambika Srinivas on 2008-10-24 View Document
- Brett Rochkind sold this property to Ambika Srinivas & Vidya Srinivas for $485,000.00 on 2009-01-22. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-11-20, Debtor: Ambika Srinivas & Vidya Srinivas, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Miriam Slone sold this property to Brett Rochkind for $395,000.00 on 2004-11-26. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-09-24, Debtor: Brett Rockhind, Secured Party: Fa Washington Mutual Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-06-13, Debtor: Miriam Slone, Secured Party: Citimortgage, INC, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-02-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $739,000 on 2014-12-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-11-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $3,100 on 2014-10-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-10-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-10-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,950 to $2,850 on 2013-09-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,100 to $2,950 on 2013-09-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200 to $3,100 on 2013-08-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,200 on 2013-08-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,400 to $3,300 on 2013-07-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,600 to $3,400 on 2013-06-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,600 on 2013-06-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2011-11-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,400 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Victoria Owners Corp, 7 E 14Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Charles H Greenthal Management, Tony Dasilva, 4 Park Ave #3RDFL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Tony Dasilva, 7 E 14Th St, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Kenneth Salzman, 7 E 14Th St #230, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Jerome Duszka,
- 7 E 14th St #529, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 308.0ft x 103.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 109,392.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -320,608.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 190,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -239,200.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 206,700.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -223,300.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.