Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-09-15, Debtor: Sean Farquharson, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-08-25, Debtor: Richard A Berlin, Secured Party: E*Trade Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-08-09, Debtor: Richard A Berlin, Secured Party: E*Trade Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mayer Dubinsky & Lingya Dubinsky sold this property to Shirley Klinghoffer for $825,000.00 on 2005-06-29. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-06-17, Debtor: Jurrian Veth & Mike Murakami, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Jurriaan Veth & Mika Murakami sold this property to Randy Rothstein for $1,100,000.00 on 2005-03-21. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-03-25, Debtor: Josef M Guzowski, Secured Party: First Republic Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-03-23, Debtor: Randy Rothstein, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Louis Chee & Helen S Wong sold this property to Daniel Gallagher for $895,000.00 on 2004-11-09. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-12-28, Debtor: Andrew L Lavyne, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Mazin Abu-Ghazalah sold this property to Bettina Micheli for $610,000.00 on 2004-11-18. View Document
- David Wen-Shyang Tsai & Rose C Tom Tsai sold this property to Shanna B Schwartz & Robert M Angert for $820,000.00 on 2004-08-19. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 7 11 East 13Th Tenant Corp, 12 East 14 St, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Ted Cunningham, 260 Madison Ave #12 FL, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Ted Cunningham, 260 Madison Ave #12 FLO, Ny, NY 10016
- Officer: Adam Singer, 12 E 14 St #2C, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Damian Bob,
- 7 E 13th St #2F, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 206.0ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 54,754.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -24,483.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 95,502.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,264.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 103,460.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 24,222.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.