Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-05-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,795 to $3,695 on 2012-05-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,895 to $3,795 on 2012-05-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,995 to $3,895 on 2012-05-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,995 on 2012-05-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Discovery Llc, 226 E 54Th St #402, Ny, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Sky Management, Joel Culotta, 226 E 54Th St #402, Ny, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Miriam Sharifian, 226 E 54Th St #402, Ny, NY 10022
- Officer: Jon Ohebshalom, 226 E 54 St #402, New York, NY 10022
- Shareholder: Jonathan Ohebshalom, 226 E 54 Street #402, New York, NY 10022
- Shareholder: Ben Ohebshalom, 226 East 54 Street #402, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Omar Hayes,
- 7 Carmine St #18, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 43.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,489.28 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,930.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 27,378.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,958.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Converted Dwellings Or Rooming House
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.