Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- William C Jr. White Satisfied their Mortgage with Marine Midland Bank & Hsbc Bank Usa & First Federal Savings And Loan Assoc Of Rochester & National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2009-10-28. View Document
- White,, William C Jr. Satisfied their Mortgage with Marine Midland Bank & Hsbc Bank Usa & First Federal Savings And Loan Assoc Of Rochester & National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2009-11-19. View Document
- Carole Hutchinson was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Mgrs Of The 7-9 Bond Street Condominium on 2009-10-29 View Document
- Leonardo Ricagni sold this property to Carole Hutchinson for $1,386,000.00 on 2009-10-29. View Document
- Carole Hutchinson was granted Power of Attorney for Scott Schweber on 2009-10-27 View Document
- Leonardo Ricagni was granted Power of Attorney for Mark L Beigelman & T. Michael Wickersham on 2009-09-30 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-03-18. Parties: 7-9 Bond Street Condominium View Document
- Leonardo Ricagne Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-06-28. View Document
- On 2000-06-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from A Nj Corp. Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Bankers Trust Company As Trustee. View Document
- On 1999-07-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Chase Manhattan Mtge. Corp.. View Document
- Leonardo Ricagni took a mortgage for $286,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-01-30. View Document
- Leonardo Ricagni was granted Power of Attorney for Dale Predmore & Leonard S. Dome & Jon Quint on 1998-01-30 View Document
- Leonardo Ricagni was granted Power of Attorney for 7-9 Bond Street Condominium on 1998-01-30 View Document
- William C. Jr. White sold this property to Leonardo Ricagni for $0.00 on 1997-08-28. View Document
- William C. Jr. White took a mortgage for $7,215.31 from First Federal Savings & Loan Assn/Rochester on 1994-03-29. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-08-26. Parties: Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny View Document
- Release dated 1988-02-01 between Bank Leumi Tr Co/Ny and Baco Development Corp & Baco Real Estate Corp & Baco Resources Dba View Document
- William C Jr White was granted Power of Attorney for 7-9 Bond St Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-02-01 View Document
- William C Jr White took a mortgage for $252,200.00 from First Fedl S&L Assnetc on 1988-02-01. View Document
- Baco Real Estate Corp sold this property to William C Jr Whute for $0.00 on 1987-12-15. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-11-19 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-11-19. Parties: Baco Real Estate Corp View Document
- 7 Bond St #2C, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 114.44ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 28,650.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,250.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 37,245.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 21,845.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.