Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-12-15, Debtor: Balken Burek LLC, Secured Party: Pana LLC, Assignee: View Document
- On 1978-03-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sandra Behrman & Bernard Marcowtiz to Ellen Hakim. View Document
- On 1970-02-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bertha Marcowitz to Bernard Marcowitz & Sandra Behrman. View Document
- On 1969-07-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nathan Marcowitz to Bernard Marcowitz & Sandra Behrman. View Document
- Janice Equities Corp sold this property to Kamran Hakim for $0.00 on 1968-01-23. View Document
- Janice Equities Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bertha Marcowitz & Nathan Marcowitz on 1968-01-23. View Document
- Bertha Marcowitz & Nathan Marcowitz sold this property to Janice Equities Corp for $0.00 on 1968-01-23. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 26, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kerman Company, 3 West 57Th St #6TH FL, New York City, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Ely Samuels, 3 West 57Th St #6TH FL, New York City, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Kamran Hakim, 3 West 57Th St #6TH FL, New York City, NY 10019
- Officer: Ellen Hakim, 3 West 57Th St #6TH FL, New York City, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Ely Samuels,
- 691 9th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.92ft x 85.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,750.36 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,874.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,767.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,891.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.