Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 690 Academy Associates Satisfied their Mortgage with American Savings Bank on 2002-12-04. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1983-06-02 between 690 Academy Associates and American Savings Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1983-06-02 between 690 Academy Associaters and City Of New York(Hpd) View Document
- On 1983-06-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from American Savings Bank to City Of New York(Hpd). View Document
- On 1982-02-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 690 Academy Associates to American Savings Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-02-02 between City Of New York and 690 Academy Associates View Document
- 690 Academy Associates took a mortgage for $152,400.00 from American Savings Bank on 1982-02-02. View Document
- 690 Academy Associates took a mortgage for $101,600.00 from American Savings Bank on 1982-02-02. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 690 Academy Associates for $0.00 on 1981-12-03. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 15, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 690 Academy Assoc, 690 Academy Street #BSMT, New York City, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: 690 Academy Assoc, Peter Bonachea, 690 Academy Street #BSMT, New York City, NY 10034
- Head Officer: Peter Bonachea, 690 Academy St, Ny, NY 10034
- Officer: Robelay Roque, 690 Academy Street #BSMT, New York City, NY 10034
- Shareholder: Robelay Roque, 690 ACADEMY Academy St #1E, Nyc, NY 10034
- Shareholder: Maurits De Blan De Blank, 690 Academy St #1E, Nyc, NY 10034
- Shareholder: Peter Bonachea, 690 Academy St #BSMT, Nyc, NY 10034
- Site Manager: Peter Bonachea,
- 690 Academy St, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 165.08ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 41,108.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,756.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 77,675.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,811.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.