Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2002-12-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Boston Safe Depositand Trust Company to Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-12-10 between Frederic F. Sardari and Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- Peter Law-Gisiko Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-02-23. View Document
- Peter Law-Gisiko sold this property to Frederic Fereydoun Sardari for $0.00 on 1999-12-15. View Document
- Frederic Fereydoun Sardari was granted Power of Attorney for 59 Bank St. Condominium on 1999-12-28 View Document
- Frederic Fereydoun Sardari took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from Boston Safe Depositand Trust Company on 1999-12-28. View Document
- David M. Winton Satisfied their Mortgage with 59 Bank Street Inc. on 1996-10-01. View Document
- David M. Winton sold this property to Peter Law-Gisiko for $0.00 on 1996-09-20. View Document
- Peter Law-Gisiko was granted Power of Attorney for 59 Bank Street Condominium on 1996-10-01 View Document
- Peter Law-Gisiko took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1996-10-01. View Document
- David M Winton took a mortgage for $0.00 from 59 Bank Street Inc on 1981-12-16. View Document
- David M Winton was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 1981-12-16 View Document
- 59 Bank Street Inc sold this property to David M Winton for $0.00 on 1981-12-16. View Document
- Condemnation Proceedings (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1981-12-11. Parties: 59 Bank Street Condmnm View Document
- 69 Bank St #3, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.0ft x 107.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 6,697.08 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,350.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 13,228.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,180.8 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.