Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- B.F.M.Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with 254 Properties Corp. on 1994-04-19. View Document
- On 1979-07-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 254 Properties Corp to Muriel Jassem & Sol Jassem. View Document
- B F M Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from 254 Properties Corp on 1979-04-03. View Document
- 254 Properties Corp sold this property to B F M Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1979-04-03. View Document
- B F M Realty Corp sold this property to Gary Bennett & Jerome Bennett for $0.00 on 1979-04-03. View Document
- Jays 5 & 10 Inc sold this property to 254 Properties Cor for $0.00 on 1973-05-29. View Document
- On 1973-03-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sams Ninth Avenue Etal to Joseph J Calabrese. View Document
- 689 Properties Corp sold this property to Jays 5 & 10 Inc for $0.00 on 1966-04-01. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 17, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Bfm Realty Corp, 155 Bay Ridge Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Managing Agent: Law Office Of Thaniel Beinert, Thaniel Beinert, 155 Bay Ridge Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Head Officer: Thaniel Beinert, 155 Bay Ridge Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Officer: Thaniel Beinert, 155 Bay Ridge Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Site Manager: Thaniel Beinert,
- 689 9th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 85.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,792.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,242.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,812.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,262.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.