Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-10-01, Debtor: E&W Realty, LLC, Secured Party: The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to E&W Realty, LLC by The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh or 2013-09-24 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,250,000.00 dated 2013-09-24 between The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh and E&W Realty, LLC View Document
- E&W Realty, LLC took a mortgage for $763,690.04 from The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh on 2013-09-24. View Document
- On 2013-09-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Commercial Bank & Successor To Atlantic Bank Of New York to The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh. View Document
- E & W Realty LLC C/O Rose Wolf took a mortgage for $650,000.00 from Atlantic Bank Of New York on 2003-09-02. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-10-27, Debtor: E & W Realty LLC C/O Rose Wolf, Secured Party: Atlantic Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- E & W Realty Company sold this property to E & W Realty LLC for $0.00 on 2001-02-22. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: E & W Realty Llc, 141-50 85 Road #OFFICE, Briarwood, NY 11435
- Managing Agent: Metropolitan Property Services Inc, Matthew Weinstein, 141-50 85 Road #OFFICE, Briarwood, NY 11435
- Head Officer: Ernest Elovic, 141-50 85 Road, Briarwood, NY 11435
- Officer: Matthew Weinstein, 141-50 85Th Road, Briarwood, NY 11435
- Site Manager: Semedin Sejfic,
- 688 10th Ave, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.75ft x 82.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,201.86 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,551.86 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,254.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,604.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.