- Listing price was changed from $569,000 to $562,000 on 2012-05-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-05-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-03-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $569,000 on 2012-02-17 View Listing
- P.S. 200- The James Mccune Smith School
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Renee Belton
- Phone: 212-491-6636
- Address: 2589 7 Avenue
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/05/M200/default.htm
- Zoned to District 5. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2012-04-26 Annette L Kudrak assumed the mortgage granted by The City Of New York View Document
- Annette L Kudrak took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-05-11. View Document
- Annette L Kudrak was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers For The Langston Condominium on 2012-05-11 View Document
- Sherry R Kohn sold this property to Annette L Kudrak for $562,000.00 on 2012-05-11. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-02-13. Parties: The Langston Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-08-22. Parties: The Langston Condominium View Document
- Sherry R Kohn was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Langston Condominium on 2007-06-12 View Document
- Sherry R Kohn took a mortgage for $5,000.00 from The City Of New York Department Of Housing on 2007-06-12. View Document
- Nyc Partnership Housing Development Fund Co. Inc. & Site 6 LLC sold this property to Sherry R Kohn for $725,000.00 on 2007-06-12. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-06-29. Parties: The City Of New York Department Of Housing, Nyc Partnership Housing Development Fund Company View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-06-29. Parties: National Association Wachovia Bank, Nyc Partnership Housing Development Fund Company & Site 6 LLC View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-05-09. Parties: The Langston Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2007-03-27 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-03-27. Parties: The Langston Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Langston Condonminium, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Midboro Management Inc, Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: John Lasalle, 333 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Corey Sydney,
- 68 Bradhurst Ave #8R, 10039
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 199.93ft x 225.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 206,443.86 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,972.14 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 116,596.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -107,819.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 222,904.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,511.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade