Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2011-06-21 between Nyc Department Of Transportation and New York University View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2008-07-22 between Concessions & Consents Nycdot Div. Of Franchises and New York University View Document
- New York University Satisfied their Mortgage with Dormitory Authority Of The State Of New York on 2003-05-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-07-16 between New York University and Dormitory Authorityof The State Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-12-06 between New York University and Dormitory Authorityetc View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1989-02-07. Parties: New York University, Dormitory Authorityn Y View Document
- On 1982-12-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from John T. Brady & Co. to Federal Insurance Co.. View Document
- On 1982-09-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from John T. Brady & Co. & New York University to John T. Brady & Co. & Federal Insurance Co.. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-06-27 between New York University and Dormitory Auth Of Stny View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1979-06-27. Parties: New York University View Document
- New York University took a mortgage for $0.00 from Dormitory Auth Of Stny on 1979-06-27. View Document
- Wepgol 1977 Nomineehldg sold this property to New York University for $0.00 on 1979-01-19. View Document
- Sunshine Sewing Mach&Ele sold this property to Wepgol 1977 Nomineehldg for $0.00 on 1978-02-08. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: New York University, 70 Washington Sq So #1206, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: New York University, Kenneth Stenstrom, 110 West 3Rd Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Alison Leary, 10 Astor Pl #7TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: David Alonso, 10 Astor Pl #6TH, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Kenneth Stenstrom,
- 667 Broadway, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 200.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 240,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -66,512.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 240,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -67,312.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 260,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -47,312.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.