Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-03-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200 to $3,395 on 2015-02-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-02-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-02-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,400 to $3,200 on 2014-01-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,600 to $3,400 on 2013-12-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,600 on 2013-11-09 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 666 Owners Llc, ONE Union Square West #4FL, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Buchbinder & Warren Llc, Rosemary Paparo, ONE Union Square West #4 FL, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Chana Ben-Dov, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Chana Ben-Dov, ONE Union Square West, New York, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Chana Ben-Dov, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Ivy Steele,
- 666 Avenue Of The Americas #3FLR, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 73.75ft
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 8,879.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,419.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 8,850.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,390.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,587.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,127.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.