Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Leonard Franzblau sold this property to Lesaga LLC for $0.00 on 2012-02-28. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-06-19. Parties: Leonard Franzblau View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-11. Parties: Comissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-09-30. View Document
- 665-9 Ninth Ave Corpeta & Clayton P Ref Knowles sold this property to Leonard Franzblau for $0.00 on 1977-04-26. View Document
- On 1976-09-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Maxine B Tr Forman & Chase Manhattan Bank & Maxine B Forman & Marjorie B Decd Menden to Leonard Franzlbau. View Document
- Sonia Jaye sold this property to 665-9 Ninth Ave Corp for $0.00 on 1975-02-25. View Document
- Dale Control Corp sold this property to Sonia Jaye for $0.00 on 1975-02-25. View Document
- Mitchell Fein sold this property to Dale Control Corp for $0.00 on 1974-03-27. View Document
- On 1972-09-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Antonion Perico to Anthony Perico & Mary Zehnder & Vita Marcar. View Document
- J A J Carpet Mart Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Melville L Levy on 1969-04-07. View Document
- J A J Carpet Mart Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Antonino Perico on 1969-04-07. View Document
- Antonino Perico sold this property to J A J Carpet Mart Inc for $0.00 on 1969-04-07. View Document
- J A J Carpet Mart Inc sold this property to Mitchel Fein & Dale Control Corp & Sonia Jaye for $0.00 on 1969-04-07. View Document
- On 1968-11-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marjorie B Ex Menden to Maxine B Tr Forman & Chase Manhattan Bank & Marjorie B Decd Menden. View Document
- 665 9th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 56.5ft x 62.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 21,256.62 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,422.62 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 22,951.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,117.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.