Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Estate Of William Gottlieb & Mollie Bender sold this property to 228 West Houston Street LLC for $0.00 on 2006-03-21. View Document
- Notice Of Estate Tax Lien (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2004-04-27. Parties: William Gottlieb & Estate Of William Gottlieb, Internal Revenue Service View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2002-06-28. Parties: Inc. Bob And Molly, Stephen S. As Sole Serviving Executor Bernstein & Florence L.Deceased Karnow View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-12-12 between Inc. Bob & Molly and Jacob A.Trustee Manheimer & Florence L/W/T Karnow & Louis L/W/T Karnow View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-04-29. Parties: William Gottlieb, Chemical Bank View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1994-03-15, Debtor: William Gottlieb, Secured Party: Chemical Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1991-03-06 between Bob & Molly Inc and Jacob A.Tr Manheimer & Florence L.Lwt Karnow & Louis Lwt Karnow View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1990-12-13. Parties: William Gottlieb, Chemical Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1990-12-13, Debtor: William Gottlieb, Secured Party: Chemical Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-12-12. Parties: William Gottlieb View Document
- Inc. Bob & Mollie sold this property to William Gottlieb for $0.00 on 1983-10-18. View Document
- Inc. Bob & Mollie took a mortgage for $749,000.00 from S.S. Exec&Tr Bernstein & Florence L Dec'D Karnow & Louis Dec'D Karnow on 1983-10-21. View Document
- S. S. Exec&Tr Bernstein & Louis L/W/T Karnow & Florence L Lwt Karnow sold this property to Inc. Bob & Mollie for $0.00 on 1983-09-22. View Document
- Courinne G Leubrie sold this property to Stephen Str Berstein & Florence A Tr Karnow & Louis Decd Tr Karnow for $0.00 on 1974-06-25. View Document
- Appraiser Bar & Grill leased this property from Stephen Str Bernstein & Louis Decd Tr Karnow & Florence Tr Karnow on 1974-05-02 View Document
- 66 Downing St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 84.67ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,708.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,057.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,865.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,675.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,910.0 sq. ft.
- Loft Buildings
- Miscellaneous Loft
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.