Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-05-03, Debtor: Graham Reichelt & Victoria Lee, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Lawrence Dr. Kaminsky & Barbara Kaminsky & Edward A. Kaminsky sold this property to Grand Associates, LLC for $0.00 on 1996-02-22. View Document
- Grand Associates sold this property to Lawrence Kaminsky & Barbara Kaminsky & Edward Kaminsky for $0.00 on 1992-12-24. View Document
- Mary P. Crowe & Edward T. Crowe & H.C.M. Realty Corp. & Edward T. & Ano Crowe Satisfied their Mortgage with Golden Eagle Lf.Ins.Cp. & Golden Eagle Mutl Lf.Etc on 1983-01-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1979-12-18 between Hcm Realty Corp and Salden Eagle Mtl Lfins View Document
- H C M Realty Corp sold this property to Grand Associates for $0.00 on 1967-09-05. View Document
- H C M Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Golden Eagle Mtl Lfetal on 1967-08-30. View Document
- Edward T Ex Crowe & Mary P Crowe sold this property to H C M Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1967-08-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-08-30 between H C M Realty Corp and Golden Eagle Mtl Lfetal View Document
- H C M Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Edward T Ex Crowe & Mary P Crowe on 1966-08-14. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1966-05-16. Parties: Edward J Decd Crowe View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1966-05-16. Parties: Samson M Goldstein & Judah F Goldstein & S & J Goldstein & Codba View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-05-16 between Edward T Decd Crowe & Mary P Crowe and Golden Eagle Mtl Lfetal View Document
- Mary P Crowe & Edward J Decd Crowe took a mortgage for $0.00 from Golden Eagle Mtl Lfetal on 1966-05-16. View Document
- 66 Allen St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.75ft x 69.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- EDWARD RIDLEY & SONS DEPARTMENT STO
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 19,209.82 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,544.82 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 19,146.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,481.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 20,741.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,076.5 sq. ft.
- Loft Buildings
- Loft; With Retail Stores Other Than Type One
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.