Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-08-18. Parties: Delshah 60 Ninth LLC View Document
- Seven Houses Inc. was granted Power of Attorney for The Porter House Condominium on 2013-10-08 View Document
- Jeffrey A Vilensky & Stuart J Siegel sold this property to Seven Houses Inc. for $1,900,000.00 on 2013-10-08. View Document
- Jeffrey A Vilensky was granted Power of Attorney for Mitchell Klein on 2013-09-04 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2011-02-01 between Ninth Avenue LLC and The Board Of Managers Of The Porterhouse Condo View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-03-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,500 to $7,000 on 2016-02-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,000 to $7,500 on 2015-12-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-12-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-10-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,000 to $8,000 on 2015-10-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-10-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-11-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $10,000 on 2013-11-13 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Porter House Condominium, 622 Third Avenue #14TH, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc, Jennie Mopsik, 622 Third Avenue #14TH, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Stuart Davidoff, 66 Ninth Ave #3E, New York, NY 10011
- Officer: Jennie Mopsik, 622 Third Avenue #14TH, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Ardian Vulaj,
- 66 9th Ave #6N, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- Block Assemblage
- 100.0ft x 51.62ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 31,075.24 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,253.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,972.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,357.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 33,553.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,776.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.