Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A.A. Opprtny 86 Ltdetc & A.A. Opprtnty 86-Ltdetc Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank China & A-1 Record Sales Inc on 1989-06-26. View Document
- A.A Opportunity 86-1L P sold this property to Air China Int'L Corp for $0.00 on 1989-06-20. View Document
- On 1987-04-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Otto Wilkinson to Bank Of China. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-04-17 between Aa Opportunity 86-I and Bank Of China View Document
- A.A. Opportunity 86-I took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Bank Of China on 1987-04-17. View Document
- A-1 Record Sales Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Isidor Rosenblum on 1987-03-05. View Document
- On 1987-02-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from A-1 Record Sales Inc to Otto Wilkinson. View Document
- A.A. Opportunity Etal took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from A-1 Record Sales Inc on 1987-02-25. View Document
- A-1 Record Sales Inc sold this property to A A Opportunity Etc for $0.00 on 1986-12-26. View Document
- A-1 Record Sales Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Isidor Rosenbaum on 1975-09-15. View Document
- Isidor Rosenbaum sold this property to A-1 Record Sales Inc for $0.00 on 1975-09-15. View Document
- Hyros Realty Company sold this property to Isidor Rosenblum for $0.00 on 1975-07-14. View Document
- On 1973-04-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from May L Decd Ex Flynn & Lucy L Flynn to Isidor Rosenblum. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-03-28 between Hyros Realty Co Inc and Isidor Rosenblum View Document
- Hyros Realty Co Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Isidor Rosenblum on 1973-03-28. View Document
- A-1 Record Sales Inc leased this property from Hyros Realty Co Inc on 1971-08-24 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Air China Limitded, 350 5Th Ave, Empire State Bldg #6905, Ny, NY 10118
- Managing Agent: Yue Long Zhou, 350 5Th Ave, Empire State Bldg #6905, Ny, NY 10118
- Head Officer: Yue Long Zhou, 350 5Th Ave, Empire State Bldg #6905, Ny, NY 10118
- Site Manager: Yue Long Zhou,
- 659 10th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,110.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,260.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,315.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,465.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.