Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,712,644.58 dated 2012-08-09 between Fraxy, LLC and Suntrust Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,925,000.00 dated 2009-02-20 between Fraxy, LLC and Suntrust Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2007-06-08, Debtor: Fraxy, LLC, Secured Party: Suntrust Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Fraxy, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 666 Broadway Condominium on 2007-05-31 View Document
- Fraxy, LLC took a mortgage for $2,925,000.00 from Suntrust Bank on 2007-05-31. View Document
- Urban Justice Center sold this property to Fraxy, LLC for $5,700,000.00 on 2007-05-31. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 666 Broadway Condominium, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Midboro Mgmt Inc., Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Ariel Levy, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Michael Wolfe, 333 7Th Avenue #5TH FL, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Alex Kostyukov,
- 656 Broadway #10, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 58.0ft x 130.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -92,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 37,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -55,650.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,425.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -44,475.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.