- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Justin Dagostino took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union on 2010-05-27. View Document
- Justin Dagostino was granted Power of Attorney for The Cooper Square Condominium on 2010-05-27 View Document
- Thomas Degeest sold this property to Justin Dagostino for $500,000.00 on 2010-05-27. View Document
- Thomas H Degeest was granted Power of Attorney for Cooper Square Condominium on 2006-01-10 View Document
- Thomas H Degeest took a mortgage for $376,000.00 from N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2005-12-28. View Document
- Sarah Fatima Ingramhan-Parsons sold this property to Thomas H Degeest for $470,000.00 on 2005-12-28. View Document
- Thomas H De Geest took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-02-16. View Document
- Sarah F Parsons was granted Power of Attorney for Cooper Square Condominium on 2003-09-16 View Document
- Joshua M Li was granted Power of Attorney for Paul S Johnson on 2003-09-15 View Document
- Joshua M Li sold this property to Sarah F Parsons for $265,000.00 on 2003-09-16. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Cooper Square Condominium, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Buchbinder & Warren Llc, Rosemary Paparo, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Robert Marking, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Alex Schwartz, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Justin Rabin,
- 65 Cooper Square #5F, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 68.58ft x 74.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,458.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,882.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 110.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,987.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,647.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area