Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Yaniv Zohar Satisfied their Mortgage with U.S. Mortgage Corporation on 2002-06-27. View Document
- Catherine E. Healey & William J. Healey took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2002-03-25. View Document
- William Healy & Catherine E. Healy was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Condominium-Bd Of Managers on 2002-03-25 View Document
- Yaniv Zohar sold this property to Catherine E. Healy & William J. Healy for $0.00 on 2002-02-21. View Document
- On 2001-07-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from U.S. Mortgage Corporation to National Association As Trustee Bank One. View Document
- Pete J. Chambers was granted Power of Attorney for Gary Richard Miller on 2000-02-28 View Document
- Yaniv Zohar was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Condominium on 2000-02-28 View Document
- Yaniv Zohar took a mortgage for $280,000.00 from U.S. Mortgage Corporation on 2000-02-28. View Document
- Louis J. Chambers was granted Power of Attorney for Gary Richard Miller on 2000-02-28 View Document
- Louis J. Chambers & Pete J. Chambers sold this property to Yaniv Zohar for $0.00 on 1999-11-10. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Star Corner Condominium, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Marbrose Realty, David Ohayon, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Brian Nowakowski, 78 Bedford St #3C, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Thomas Blancato, 78 Bedford St #4A, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Naser Dullovi,
- 65 Barrow St #781C, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.35ft x 75.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 13,761.09 sq. ft.
Remaining -801.91 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 27,182.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,619.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.