Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Barbara L. Weaver took a mortgage for $29,117.55 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2003-01-03. View Document
- On 2002-01-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jpmorgan Chase Bank to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-01-25 between Barbara L. Weaver and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Barbara L. Weaver took a mortgage for $51,478.27 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2002-01-25. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-11-26. Parties: Kurt Ostergard & Jill W. Ostergard, Barbara L. Weaver View Document
- Kurt Ostergaard & Jill W. Ostergaard Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1999-05-07. View Document
- Jill W. Ostergaard was granted Power of Attorney for Kurt F. Ostergaard on 1999-02-08 View Document
- Barbara L. Weaver was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Condominium on 1999-02-08 View Document
- Barbara L. Weaver took a mortgage for $227,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1999-02-08. View Document
- Barbara Weaver took a mortgage for $56,500.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1999-02-08. View Document
- Kurt Ostergaard & Jill W. Ostergaard sold this property to Barbara L. Weaver for $0.00 on 1998-11-13. View Document
- William Cook & William W. Cook was granted Power of Attorney for Goldie Rotenberg on 1996-02-28 View Document
- Kurt Ostergaard & Jill Ostergaard was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Condominium on 1996-02-28 View Document
- William Cook sold this property to Kurt Ostergaard & Jill W. Ostergaard for $0.00 on 1996-02-09. View Document
- Kurt Ostergaard & Jill W. Ostergaard took a mortgage for $144,500.00 from Chemical Bank on 1996-02-28. View Document
- On 1996-01-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Temple-Inland Mortgage Corporation to Chemical Residentialmortgage Corporation. View Document
- Zurich Holding Co sold this property to William Cook for $0.00 on 1994-10-19. View Document
- William Cook took a mortgage for $123,500.00 from Temple-Inland Mortgage Corporation on 1994-10-26. View Document
- William Cook was granted Power of Attorney for Star Corner Condo on 1994-10-26 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Star Corner Condominium, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Marbrose Realty, David Ohayon, 43 W 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Brian Nowakowski, 78 Bedford St #3C, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Thomas Blancato, 78 Bedford St #4A, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Naser Dullovi,
- 65 Barrow St #275A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.35ft x 75.17ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 13,761.09 sq. ft.
Remaining -801.91 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 27,182.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,619.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Walk-Up Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.